International Startup Campus
The three Central German universities of Leipzig, Halle and Jena work closely together in the field of knowledge and technology transfer. With the joint project established here, the focus is to become a lighthouse project for the promotion of technology-based start-ups with internationalization potential and strengthening the international visibility of Central Germany as an attractive region for start-ups and innovations.
The joint project creates attractive cooperation opportunities that motivate international entrepreneurial teams and start-ups to settle in the region and bundles the offerings of the three universities for competence development in order to support start-up growth and market development abroad.
The central fields of action are linked in a "Triple-A" approach
- Attract: Settlement of international entrepreneurial teams and start-ups in the region of Central Germany
- Academy: Competence development for business growth and internationalization
- Accelerate: Market development for start-ups through own hubs in East Asia
The Triple-A service addresses the following target groups:
- Technology-based business activities with internationalization potential from the three universities and their networks
- Born globals and start-ups desiring to internationalize their business
- Entrepreneurial teams formed by international students, graduates or employees at universities/research institutions in the region of the Central Germany
- Start-ups deciding to settle in the region of the Central Germany based on international research cooperation
Cooperation of Unibund Halle-Jena-Leipzig for the internationalization of start-up support.
Supported by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi).