Kick-off event of our International Startup Campus (ISC) on 01 July 2020
On 01 July 2020 the "International Startup Campus" opens its digital doors! Experts in Central German start-up support at the universities in Leipzig, Jena and Halle, together with cooperation partners and start-ups, will provide an insight into the steps planned for the internationalisation of start-up support in Central Germany.
- Date: 01 July 2020
- Time: 17:00 to 18:30 (The digital room is open from 16:45)
- Registration via the following link: zoom.us/webinar/register/5015912721191/WN_7vDBT4NhTeWhMJZpWFsHYQ
After registration you will receive a confirmation message with the link to the event ("Click Here to Join") and the password.
Join us through these themes:
- Presentation of our project: What is the "ISC"? What distinguishes the "International Startup Campus" and who is it aimed at?
- Insight into the planned offers
- Speedtalk with the representatives of the university management
- Flash round with technology-based start-ups from Central Germany
Ask your questions to the speakers or the team in the chat!
You can find further information on our website: internationalstartupcampus.com
The joint project "International Startup Campus" is funded by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi) within the framework of "EXIST Potentials" for the next four years and has set itself the goal of establishing an international start-up academy, attracting international founders to Central Germany as a business location and supporting market access for German start-ups in Asia.