- 1982 Born in Berlin, Germany
- 2007-2017 University of Leipzig, Slavistic Studies
- 2009-2010 University of Wrocław, Poland, Slavistic Studies
- Since 2017 Research Fellow at the International SEPT program at the University of Leipzig
- 2011 – 2014 Junior Market Research Analyst, PMG Press Monitor, Berlin/Leipzig. Core Function: Managing, conducting, designing and creating strategic presentations and special report to the management of large German group corporations. Geographical market research focus: USA; GB; Eastern Europe; Germany.
- 2014 – 2017 Deputy Group Leader of the Research and Business Accelerator group at Fraunhofer IMW, Leipzig. Core Function: Business and Market Analytics. Market entry projects with more than 20 companies/ start-ups from 4 continents. Fundraising for foreign companies. Knowledge transfer for 150 foreign researchers. Lecturer at EU – Match Camp for Start-ups from South Korea.
- Internationalization of Start-ups, SMEs
- B2B Market Analysis
- Knowledge Transfer
- Business Development and Market Entry Modes
- Networking and Matchmaking
- Business Model Evaluation