- 1997-2005 Magister Artium (M.A.) in Social Anthropology and Sociology at the University of Leipzig (Germany)
- 2001-2002 Study of Social Anthropology and Sociology at the University of Chile
- 2005-2007 MBA in Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Development at the University of Leipzig (Germany)
- since 2007 International SEPT Program of the University of Leipzig and Self Management Initiative Leipzig
- 2000 Member of research and executing teams working on labor market integration of indigenous women and promotion of small enterprises in several regions (University ARCIS, Government of Chile, Corporation of Indigenous Development (CONADI), Center of Urban Studies (CEC), Santiago, Chile
- 2003 Program assistant responsible for program organization and public relation (Goethe Institute, Córdoba, Argentina)
- 2005 Member of project teams working on regional economic and social development (German International Cooperation (GIZ), Temuco, Chile)
- since 2008 Business Consultant at the International SEPT Program of the University of Leipzig and Self Management Initiative Leipzig (SMILE)
Scholarships and Awards
- Scholarship of Leipzig University for international exchange
- DAAD Research Scholarship
- Broad knowledge in development and promotion of Small and Medium-sized enterprises with Economic-anthropological competencies and qualification in Sociology of markets, Entrepreneurship promotion and management, Internationalisation of SMEs, and Network analysis
Dornberger, U.; T. Osterburg: Developing Innovative Business Models. In: Dornberger, U.; R. Adu-Gyamfi; P. Sommer [Eds.] (2015): Entrepreneurship Promotion at Higher Education Institutions (HEI) and Research Centers. International SEPT Program, Leipzig, Leipzig University.
Osterburg, T.; U. Dornberger (2015): Eine Analyse der Internationalisierungs-strategien sächsischer Unternehmen, SEPT Working Paper Series Nr. 23, ISBN: 3-934693-24-5, Universität Leipzig, 2015.
Wältring, F.; U. Dornberger, T. Osterburg (2012): Management von Clusterinitiativen. Handbuch. Internationales SEPT Programm, Universität Leipzig.