- 1970 Born in Ghana
- 1990-1993 B. A. Hons. Book Industry (Printing and Editing) at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST) Kumasi, Ghana
- 2000-2002 Master of Small Business Studies (Small Enterprise Promotion and Training) at Universität Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
- Since 2013 Part-time Lecturer, Disability Studies Programme, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
- Since 2010 Foundation Manager, Kumasi Business Incubator (Office of the Vice Chancellor)
- Since 2009 Foundation Head, Centre for Business Development, KNUST (Office of the Vice Chancellor)
- 2005-2008 Part-time Lecturer in Advanced Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, KNUST School of Business, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
- 2005-2010 Foundation Liaison Officer for Industrial and Professional Relations (IPR), College of Art and Social Sciences, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
- 2004 Full-time Lecturer (Entrepreneurship & SME Management, Total Quality Management), KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
- 2001-2002 Demonstrator at the Department of Book Industry, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
- 1999-2000 Manager at Rando Print Services, Accra, Ghana
- 1997-1998 Director/General Manager at Kattous Print house Ltd., Accra, Ghana
- 1995-1997 General Manager at Compuprint Services Ltd., Accra, Ghana
- 1994 Production Manager at Compuprint Services Ltd., Accra, Ghana
Scholarships and Awards
- 1982-1987 Cocoa Marketing Board Scholarship, Pope John Secondary School, Koforidua
- 1993 Best Thesis Award, Department of Book Industry, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
- 2000-2002 KAAD Scholarship to pursue Masters Degree in SME Management, Germany
- 2006 Provost’s Award for Fund Raising and Entrepreneurship Development, KNUST
- 2010 CASS-KNUST Special Award for Promotion of Industry-Academia Relations, Innovation and Fundraising
- 2014 Royal Bank-CASS Awards 2014: Best Fund Raiser and Organiser
- 2014 KAAD Scholarship to pursue PhD in International SME Management, Germany
- Industry-Academia Relations
Contributions to monographs
- Nyadu-Addo, R.: Entrepreneurship for university students. In: Renewable Energy for Rural Areas in Africa: The Enterprise Development Approach, AREED: Energy Centre, College of Engineering, KNUST, Kumasi, April 2008.
Articles in journals
- Adusei, Michael; Akomea, Samuel, Yaw; Nyadu-Addo, R: Predicting bank credit risk. Does board structure matter? Accepted for publication by The Institute for Business and Financial Research (IBFR), 12/2013.
- Benneh Mensah, Mavis Serwah and Nyadu-Addo, R.: Juxtaposition of the Role of Small Businesses and the State in Ghana’s Economic Development. In: Journal of International Business and Management, Vol. 5, No. 1, 2012.
- Nyadu-Addo, R.; Mahama, A. K.; Nicholas, G.: Training and Skills Development in the Ghanaian printing industry: Accepted for publication by Journal of Art and Humanities, CASS, KNUST, Kumasi 2012.
Reviewed papers contributed to conferences
- Nyadu-Addo, R.: Enhancing quality education in Ghanaian tertiary institutions through the establishment of Industrial and Professional Relations Office. International DAAD Winter School Workshop in Dresden/Bonn/Cologne, Germany from 19th February to 3rd March 2007.
- Nyadu-Addo, R.: Enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs networking through professional associations. 4th International SEPneT Workshop in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania from 13th-17th March 2006.
- Nyadu-Addo, R.: The Growing Printing Industry in Ghana: A General Overview. SEPT Working Papers No. 12, University of Leipzig, Germany, 2004.