José Isaac Yrigoyen Montestruque
- 1990-1995: Bachelor of Science with major in Informatics Engineering, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru
- 2000: Professional Title of Informatics Engineer, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. Dissertation: "Analysis and Design of an Information System for Material Requirements Planning (MRP)"
- 2007: Diploma in Project Management, Institute for Quality, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru
- 2008-2010: MBA in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Development at the University of Leipzig, Germany. Dissertation: "Determinant factors of innovation outcomes in micro and small enterprises: Case of traditional manufacturing firms in Peru"
- 2015 - date : PhD student, International Small Enterprise Promotion and Training (SEPT) Program, University of Leipzig, Germany
- 2000 – to date: Full time Faculty member, Engineering Department, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru: Teaching at the Master of Policy and Management of Innovation and Technology, Master of Informatics, and Informatics Engineering program
- 2007: Consultant at Grupo Ememsa (metal mechanic sector firms): Diagnosis of the current situation of the payroll software
- 2007: Consultant at Innovapucp (University Center for Services and Consulting): Implementation of a web content management system
- 1998 - 2000: Project Manager at Corporación Custer S.A. (pharmaceutical, agricultural and consumer product firms, Peru and Ecuador): Implementation of ERP systems
- 1997: System Analyst at Corporación Custer S.A.: Modernization of the hardware and software infrastructure
- 1994: Trainee at Productos Paraíso del Perú S.A. (mattresses and plastics manufacturer): Development of a raw material-product equivalence for the Production Department
Training & Workshops
- Jun 2013: Technology Surveillance Workshop at National Council for Science and Technology and Technological Innovation, Peru
- Jul-Aug 2012: "School of Adapting Behavior in a Fundamentally Uncertain World” & “School of Innovation and Uncertainty", Max Planck Institute of Economics and Friedrich Schiller University, Jena, Germany
- 2010: Intercultural Master Colloquium, Dresden, Germany
- Jun 2009: Duisburg-Essen Model United Nations, Germany; participant as a member of a country delegation
- Jul 2002: E-business, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Jul 2001: Automatic Identification & Data Capture - Technical Institute, AIDC Lab, Ohio University, USA
- Full scholarship for master studies, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Scholarship, Foundation of the Complutense University of Madrid
- Scholarship, AIDC Lab - Ohio University
- Innovation Management
- Patent Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence
- Information Systems
Contributions to monographs
- 2011: Yrigoyen J.I., & Bessau D. Strategic Management of Innovation. Chapter in: Dornberger U., Suvelza A. & Bernal L. (Eds), Managing the Fuzzy Front-End of Innovation, (Spanish version: pp 24-51, English version: pp. 25-53). Leipzig: In4In, DESCA (GIZ), SEPT International Program.
Articles in journals
- 2013: Exploring Different Types of Innovation in Micro and Small Peruvian Enterprises [in Spanish]. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. Vol. 8. Special Issue ALTEC. pp. 72-82.
Reviewed papers contributed to conferences
- 2011: Stimulus Factors on Innovativeness in Traditional Micro and Small Enterprises: An Exploratory Study on Peruvian Furniture Firms. IEEE International Summer Conference Asia Pacific Business Innovation & Technology Management, Dalian, China. pp. 88-94.