- 2005-2008 Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (Entrepreneurship Development), Mzumbe University, Tanzania
- 2010-2012 Masters of Science (Entrepreneurship), Mzumbe University, Tanzania
- 2009-2013 Tutorial Assistant, Mzumbe University, Tanzania
- Since 2013 Assistant Lecturer, Mzumbe University, Tanzania
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management
- Communication and training skills
- Research skills
Research & Training
- 2012: Impact of Working Capital Management on the SMEs Profitability in Tanzania, Mzumbe University
- 2012: Formal Credit and Adoption of Contract Package Among Small Holder Tobacco Farmers in Tabora Region (Tanzania), POLICOFA Project
- 2012: Gender, Culture and Women in the Lake Victoria Fish Trade: A Value Chain Analysis, Lake Victoria Research Initiative (VicRes)
Articles in Journals
- Kibona, D.: Impact of Elements of Advertisement on the Consumer Buying Behaviour in Urban Areas: The Lessons from Coca-Cola Consumers in Dar-Es-Salaam Tanzania. In: Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance, Vol. 5, No. 11, November 2015, pp. 19-33.
- Madishetti, S.; Kibona, D.: Impact of Account Receivables Management on the profitability of SMEs in Tanzania. In: Asian Journal of Research in Banking & Finance, Vol. 3, Issue 2, 2013.
- Madishetti, S.; Kibona, D.: Impact of Inventory management on profitability of SMEs in Tanzania. In: International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management. Vol. 4, Issue 2, 2013.
- Madishetti, S.; Kibona, D.: Impact of Receivables and Payables Management on the profitability of SMEs in Tanzania. In: Arth Prabhand: A Journal of Economics amd Management, Vol. 2, Issue 3, 2013.
- Madishetti, S.; Kibona, D.: Impact of Cash conversion cycle to the Profitability of SMEs in Tanzania. In: South Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research, Vol. 3, Issue 8, 2013.
- Chen, Z.; Yu Renna; Yang-min Kim; Kibona Deogratias; Annie Leung; Charissa Young; Maryann Davis; Sebastian Huber: Expanding and reinforcing the objectives of the Kyoto Protocol inciting international stakeholders to engage in greenhouse gas transparency. Youth Innovation Competition on Global Governance (YICGG), July 10-14 (2007), School of International Relations and Public Affairs at Fudan University, China.