Alireza Ansari Vaghef
Analysis of Local Intermediary Services in Supporting Technology Absorption of SMEs - Case Study Iran
- Absorptive capacity (ACAP) enables a firm to understand and apply the knowledge or technology that it acquires from other actors of the innovation system and conduct innovation efforts. Therefore, ACAP is a key factor on transferring foreign innovation efforts to internal innovation efforts. The research investigates the functions that intermediaries play in development of ACAP of Iranian SMEs.
- 2004 - 2009 Bachelor of Science in Mine Engineering, Islamic Azad University South Tehran Branch, Iran
- 2011 - 2013 MBA in Small and Medium- sized Enterprises Promotion and Training, Leipzig University, Germany
- 2014 - to date PhD candidate at International Small Enterprise Promotion and Training Program (SEPT), Leipzig University, Germany
- 2008 Intern in Oil Ring Management at Exploration Management Of Iran National Oil Company, Tehran, Iran
- 2008-2011 Supervisor of Marketing Sector at Emkangostar Gmbh, Tehran, Iran
- 2011 Trainer at Iran Technical and Vocational Training Organization, Tehran, Iran
- Since 2014 in4in Coordinator for Iran Network at the International SEPT Program, Leipzig University, Germany
Scholarships and Awards
- 2013 DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) Scholarship for MBA in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Promotion and Training, Leipzig University
- 2013 Best Conference Paper in 1st International Conference on IT Industry & Export, Tehran, Iran
- 2014-2015 DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) Scholarship for PHD in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Promotion and Training, Leipzig University
- Business Development
- Entrepreneurship Promotion
- SMEs Export Promotion
- SMEs Internationalization
- International Market Research
Publications and Conferences
Ansari Vaghef, A., Dornberger, U. (2018): The role of intermediary services in enhancing technology absorption capacity of SMEs. G-Forum Jahreskonferenz 2018, 22. Interdisziplinäre Jahreskonferenz zu Entrepreneurship, Innovation und Mittelstand. 11. -12. Oktober 2018, Haus der Wirtschaft, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart.
Ansari Vaghef, A., Dornberger, U., Beermann, H.: An Overview Of The Innovation System In Iran. Fraunhofer Centre For International Management And Knowledge Economy IMW. June 2016.
Ansari Vaghef, A.: An Analysis of the Legal Framework and Governmental Supports in Enhancing International Performance of Iranian IT SMEs. 1st International Conference on IT Industry & Export, June 2013, Tehran, Iran.